[DFA] Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Cookie got banned this needs to stop!

2 posters

Go down

Now Cookie got banned this needs to stop! Empty Now Cookie got banned this needs to stop!

Post by DFA_Cpl.Vladimir Thu May 01, 2008 7:07 pm

Hey I just witnessed Cookie getting banned from the US Zombie Server. The 82nd player Spaz has told me the reasons why most of you have been banned that is because you have been bind spamming or pretending to be an admin. Ok yall this needs to stop. So far three people have been permantley banned and I don't want that number to rise. So please stop spamming and please stop pretnding to be an admin even if theyre are glitchers and ladder campers. Just leave it be and if it is really annoying you just contact an admin on the sight and say so and so was glitching and then post a screenshot of them glitching or something. This really needs to stop.

DFA_Cpl.Vladimir
1st.Lieutanant
1st.Lieutanant

Male Number of posts : 58
Unit : Alpha Unit, Call of Duty 4, Company of Heroes
Division : Call of Duty 4
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Now Cookie got banned this needs to stop! Empty Re: Now Cookie got banned this needs to stop!

Post by DFA_Maverick Thu May 01, 2008 7:34 pm

lol first of all i got banned for "camping" and thats not to deserve a perm ban and on the other server i got banned for playing music and people were saying it was good music so fuck them fuck the 82ndid clan there all faggets i dun wanna play in there again...
DFA_Maverick
DFA_Maverick
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 209
Unit : Delta Unit - Leader
Division : Call of Duty 4 - Battlefield 2 - Company of Heros
Registration date : 2008-03-07

http://www.dfaclancod4.webs.com

Back to top Go down